Current Requirements - Virtual Classes
Class Participants are required to agree to the following when attending a virtual class:
- Internet access
- Phone, tablet, or computer access with suitable internet browser
- Access to a free or paid Zoom account
Current Requirements - In-Person Classes & Activities
The Eureka Springs Community Center's Covid-19 policy is guided by the Arkansas Department of Health directives. At this time, we ask all in-person class participants to follow these class policies:
- Those who have any of the following characteristics are not allowed to participate in classes or enter the community center facility:
- Have had a fever of 100.4°F or greater in the last 2 days;
- Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
- Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
- Use of provided hand sanitizer before and after class
- Please bring own yoga mats and other personal equipment
Recognizing the current Covid-19 infection rates for our county and following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's guidelines, the Eureka Springs Community Center Foundation Board announces that the Community Center will no longer require members, guests and staff to wear a mask while at the Center.
Protecting each other's health is the quickest way back to our pre-Covid life. We will continually monitor the infection rate in Carroll County and will reinstate masking if directed to do so by the Arkansas Department of Health.
We wish you continued good health!