Current Requirements - Virtual Classes
Class Participants are required to agree to the following when attending a virtual class:
- Internet access
- Phone, tablet, or computer access with suitable internet browser
- Access to a free or paid Zoom account
Current Requirements - In-Person Classes & Activities
The Eureka Springs Community Center's Covid-19 policy is guided by the Arkansas Department of Health directives. At this time, we ask all in-person class participants to follow these class policies:
- Those who have any of the following characteristics are not allowed to participate in classes or enter the community center facility:
- Have had a fever of 100.4°F or greater in the last 2 days;
- Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
- Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
- Use of provided hand sanitizer before and after class
- Bring own equipment – no sharing or lending
Also, recognizing the current uptick in Covid-19 infection rates for our county and following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's guidelines, the Eureka Springs Community Center Foundation Board announces that the Community Center will follow this masking protocol:
- Staff will wear masks while indoors and will reestablish their increased cleaning procedures.
- All members and visitors must be masked in the Lobby and Fitness Center areas, regardless of vaccination status.
- The Board asks that only individuals who have been fully vaccinated participate in gym activities including basketball and pickle ball.
- Everyone using the gym will be encouraged to be masked, regardless of vaccination status.
- The Board asks that only fully vaccinated people participate in fitness classes held at the Center.
- All class participants will be encouraged to wear masks, regardless of vaccination status.
Protecting each other's health during this recent outbreak is the quickest way back to our pre-Covid life, which we are all anxious to resume.
With wishes for your continued good health, we thank you for your cooperation.