Business / Organization (if applicable) Mailing Address *
Number, Street, City, State, Zip
Email * Website Address (if applicable) Phone * About Instruction
Classes may be subject to change due to COVID-19. All instructors must agree to follow and enforce ESCC rules and guidelines at all times, particularly with regard to COVID-19. Instructors and students must wear masks and maintain safe distance for in-person offerings. In person instruction class size is limited by capacity and spacing requirements per the State of Arkansas.
About The Instructor/Presenter/Organizer
The following questions pertain to your background as an instructor/presenter/organizer.
1. Have you taught/presented/organized an activity at a Community Center or other location before? * 1a. If Question 1 was answered "Yes", then please briefly describe class/activity, setting, and class size. 2. If you are NEW to instructing/presenting/organizing at the ESCC, please describe your experience in this area below. About The Activity
The following questions pertain to your proposed activity.
3. Please provide a description of your proposed activity, class(es), workshop(s), or event(s). *
This description should be brief. Please include a suggested title/name for the offering. If your proposal is accepted, this description will be used to help develop marketing materials.
The following questions are about qualities expected in order to participate in the offering.
7. Is a prior experience or level of fitness REQUIRED to participate in this offering? * 7a. If Question 7 is answered "Yes", what level is REQUIRED? If Question 7 is answered "No", then answer "All Levels". *
Please select the level of experience that is required of the participant.
The following questions pertain to materials that are required for your activity.
9. Are there any materials or supplies that participants need to purchase? * 9a. If Question 9 is answered "Yes", please give a list/estimate of the cost of the materials. 10. Are there any materials or supplies that the Community Center needs to provide for either the instructor or participants? * 10a. If Question 10 is answered "Yes", please list the materials, what they will be used for, the estimated quantities, and the cost associated with the items. Instruction Method and Class Schedule
This area is for information about the class, the instructor availability and scheduling.
11. What is the desired method to deliver this activity to participants? *
For Online, the ESCC agrees to provide the Zoom Video platform to participants and the instructor/presenter/organizer. The instructor/presenter/organizer must have or arrange for computer or other electronic device with adequate internet connectivity to deliver the activity.
12. What type of activity is the proposed offering? * Class Event Workshop Other
A class is an offering that meets 5 or more times on a consistent, frequent schedule and the participant can expect to advance in a skill by repeated meetings. A workshop is an educational offering on speciality topic that generally meets for no more than 7 days in a row. An event is a one time activity that generally lasts for no more than a single day and has less or no emphasis on education.
13. What is the preferred period of time for the activity to begin? * Spring (Late Jan - Late April) Summer (Early May - Early Sept) Fall (Mid Sept - Mid Jan) Spring or Summer Summer or Fall Fall or Spring No preference
This is the time period when the activity will initially be offered.
14. What day of the week is preferred? * Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
If more than one day a week is preferred, please select the first day of the week and then answer the following question.
15. What is the preferred length of time for a singular occurrence of the activity? * 50 minutes 90 minutes 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours 18. Are there any days within the instruction period that are known to be blackout dates for the instructor? * Yes No 18a. If Question 18 is "Yes", then please list the date(s) and the reason for the absence (holiday, vacation, personal day). * 18b. If Question 18, is "Yes", please indicate what should occur on a blackout date. Class Cancellation Substitute Teacher is Requested Substitute Teacher Provided by Instructor Instructor/Presenter/Organizer Biography 19. Are you on social media? Yes No
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube or other.
20. Please include a short biography about yourself. * Media
Please include a photo of yourself in jpg format which may be used for marketing materials. If available, please include photos of activity, logos, or fliers that can be used to market your class.
Proposals will be reviewed within 7 business days and you will be contacted. If you do not hear from us after 7 days, please call (479) 239-0029.
When a proposal is accepted, there will be scheduling requirements and promotion that will occur. You are also expected to promote the activity via website, social media, personal recommendation, email, or other means.