Special Terms for Classes
Class Participants are required to agree to the following when attending a virtual class:
- Internet access
- Phone, tablet, or computer access with suitable internet browser
- Access to a free or paid Zoom account
Class Participants are required to agree to the following when attending any on-site class:
- Health screening must be completed on entry for all staff and participants. Directed by the Arkansas Department of Health, those who have any of the following characteristics cannot be allowed to participate in classes or enter the community center facility:
- Have returned from travel to NY, NJ, CT, New Orleans or overseas within the last 14 days;
- Have had a fever of 100.4°F or greater in the last 2 days;
- Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
- Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
- Have compromised immune systems and/or have chronic diseases. https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/images/uploads/pdf/directive_gym_fitness.pdf, Effective June 22nd, Individuals who have compromised immune systems and/or chronic diseases may now sign a waiver and be admitted to classes or the facility.
- Do you agree to wear a mask throughout the facility, follow staff directions, and maintain a distance of 6 to 12 feet (as directed) between you and other participants?
- Use of provided hand sanitizer before and after class
- Each person and the instructor will be assigned a marked personal spot and must maintain your social distance
- Bring own equipment – no sharing or lending
- Masks required until in assigned spot
- Water fountain access not available; water must be brought or bottles purchased
- Restrooms are not currently available
- For outdoor classes, rain checks will be issued for inclement weather
Staff must have their temperature checked by digital thermometer prior to entry. We are here to keep you safe – please follow staff direction on social distance and welfare.