Special Terms for Classes
Class Participants are required to agree to the following when attending a virtual class:
- Internet access
- Phone, tablet, or computer access with suitable internet browser
- Access to a free or paid Zoom account
Class Participants are required to agree to the following when attending any on-site class:
- Health screening upon entry for all staff and participants.
- As recommended by the Arkansas Department of Health and the CDC, those who have any of the following characteristics will not be allowed to participate in classes or enter the community center facility:
- Have had a fever of 100.4°F or greater in the last 2 days;
- Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
- Had a test for COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
- Do you agree to wear a mask throughout the facility, follow staff directions, and maintain a distance of 6 to 12 feet (as directed) between you and other participants?
- Use of provided hand sanitizer before and after class
- Each person and the instructor will be assigned a marked personal spot and must maintain your social distance
- Bring own equipment – no sharing or lending
- Masks required until in assigned spot; not required when actively exercising
- Water fountain access not available; water must be brought or bottles purchased
- For outdoor classes, rain checks will be issued for inclement weather
We are here to keep you safe – please follow staff direction on social distance and welfare.